Blurry but pretty iPhone pics

 
Made it worth having to stand in the rain waiting for a bus...
 
 
 
We drove out to the New Forest at the weekend as I had been cooped up in the house all day. I saw a tiny foal and this beautiful sunset. Apparently there is an area where most of the donkeys congregate, so I will be exploring that soon. There are very few things cuter than a baby donkey.
 
 




Noddy with his catnip mousey. OK, we posed him with it, but it is pretty much the only toy he will go near (apart from these amazing catnip eyeballs from Etsy which are now covered with a disgusting amount of fluff and hair and stuck behind the sofa). They tend to disappear under chairs and fridges when Miskit plays with them, I should buy them in bulk. If Pets At Home stop stocking them, I'm in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment