Mini mushroom!

For Anna Marie's birthday, I made her a felt mushroom brooch:


This was a combination between Wild Olive's and Lupin's projects in "Mollie Makes Woodland Friends". I used the general shape from one of the projects (and was overly excited about using my scalloped scissors for the first time) and the mushroom from the other.

And here is the lovely Anna Marie modelling it:


She also made my latest embroidery pattern and managed to fix the problem I had with the watercolour crayons bleeding outside the lines by using calico for the backing fabric, which I will definitely try next time. I love the monster shading and the topical ribbon:

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is adorable! What a great gift. I tried to buy some scalloped scissors to use on felt but they didn't work, I think they were too cheap.

    ReplyDelete