January Slump

Ugh, I haven't felt like doing anything this month except hiding in bed and reading. Craft-wise I've mostly been doing my Once Upon A Time 2014 sampler because it doesn't involve making decisions and is a good way to turn my brain off. I've stopped the Halloween sampler for now, I want to actually stay almost up-to-date with the yearly one. I've almost finished Snow White (with altered costume as loads of people have done on the Facebook group), the bubbles and washing liquid. there's no way I'm getting the dwarves and washing done before the end of the month!

I've finished stitching my next embroidery pattern, I still need to take photos and write up the instructions. As it is a Valentines pattern, I'll have to get a move on. I'll update here when it's on my Craftsy shop - it will be free like the last one.

If you want to know when I have new monsters or patterns, why not sign up to my mailing list?

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I can't get myself in the mood to do anything that requires too much creativity. I've been making paper pieced hexagons because I can't come up with any new projects to start. Hopefully February will bring creative juices for both of us!

    ReplyDelete