Crafty things that I am in the middle of

I've done about 1/8 of the border of my Frosted Pumpkin Halloween Spooky Sampler. It's driving me slightly insane as it is on 32 count linen, but it has revealed a skull, bat and spider so far which is for some reason very exciting.

I've finished the actual embroidery and sewing together of hexagons for the Wild Olive Summer Stitching Club. I still have to do the backing and quilting, it's currently strung up from a curtain rail so the cats don't get at it.

I've got as far as printing out the first pattern and the hexagon shapes for the Wild Olive Autumn Stitching Club. These clubs are really handy for crafting on-the-go as they involve embroidering cute tiny seasonal pictures on small bits of fabric, in a small range of colours. The Autumn one is supposed to be made up into a cushion, but I don't trust Noddy's digestive system near anything I've spent hours on so I suspect this will be another wall hanging.

I've signed up for the latest Phat Quarter Swap - the theme this time is "Five". Arrrghhh, I have no clue what to do for this one.

I also have hundreds of half finished cross stitches, toy cows and clothes, but I'm currently ignoring all these, my craft room is too messy to find any of them anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment